Nature doesn’t make mistakes – but people sure do.
So today, we welcome back a listener favorite, Dr. Jack Kruse, to discuss what is quite possibly one of the biggest mistakes that humans have made in a long time: the wide-scale implementation of 5G.
Dr. Kruse’s work all comes back to the idea that light, water, and magnetism are the forces of nature that make things work – and when we screw around with those things, it can seriously affect our health and the world around us.
At one point in time, technology was an oasis that protected the human race from the dangers of the environment and allowed us to progress. But now we’ve abused it. Our environment is so inundated with technology, especially in big cities, that nature has become the oasis in which we can protect ourselves from the dangers of our environment.
Up until now, we could protect ourselves or rejuvenate our health, to a certain extent, by living a healthy lifestyle and minimizing the crap we put into our bodies. But Jack believes that 5G is the turning point, and there’s little to nothing you can do to protect yourself from these frequencies without getting the heck away from them… if we can.
TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Jack’s exciting new venture that’s 10 years in the making: the Kruse Longevity Center
- Why over supplementation comes from being undereducated about light
- How the Kruse Longevity Center was constructed to be an oasis from EMF
- The only device that can detect 5G is over $100,000 – but that’s far from our only warning sign of dangerous EMFs
- The National Toxicology Program’s study that proves EMF radiation is linked to cancer
- The difference between the rollout of 5G on the West Coast vs the East Coast & Elon Musk’s role in the government’s rollout of 5G
- The non-linear effect of 5G (and why it matters)
- How the proof that we are on the cusp of a health epidemic caused by EMFs can be found in CMS and hospital data
- The real purpose of social media
- How light is being used to control your behavior, without you realizing it
- B12: the most important photoreceptor in our bodies
- Why you need to pay attention to what’s happening to people in space
- Why Jack believes you shouldn’t let children use phones or other technology until they’re 25
- How technology stole the habitat from vegans and vegetarians
- Why Jack is actually optimistic about the future, not afraid – although there will likely have to be a public health disaster before things start to change for the better
- The lifestyle choices you can make to improve your health and protect against dangerous light and radio frequencies
- Learn more at https://jackkruse.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drjackkruse
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drjackkruse
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrJackKruse
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drjackkruse
- Qualia Nootropic
- EMF Readers
- EMF Protection Gadgets, by Blushield
- EMF Kill Switch
- Joov Red Light Therapy
- Defeating Cancer: Knowledge Alone is Not Enough by Philip A. Salem
- Biohack Your Travel: The Jet Lag Solution — Register now to learn Luke’s personal biohacking tips at www.lukestorey.com/travel